Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Customer Loyalty Rewards Club.
You must be a minimum of 18 years to register and join our loyalty program. The Customer Loyalty Rewards Club is for personal shoppers only.
- There is a limit of one registered membership per person.
- A registered Card is not transferable.
- Please keep your personal details updated. If your personal details change we might not be able to offer or provide additional benefits and may need to cancel your card.
- To earn points you must present your Customer Loyalty Card before the transaction is finalised at the register. Points cannot be earned or the transaction cannot be reversed for the purposes of earning points.
- Points earn rate is determined by the issuing store and may vary from time to time.
- Some exclusions including Tobacco products do apply, please check with your issuing store for details.
How to Cancel your Customer Loyalty Card:
- You may cancel your Card at any time by contacting us directly. We may request return of the card at any time subject to our discretion.
- If a card is cancelled benefits outstanding will be forfeited.
Lost, stolen or damaged Cards:
- Keep your cards in a safe place. If your cards are lost, stolen or damaged please contact us.
- Replacement cards will be issued for an additional fee at our discretion.
By joining our Loyalty Club and using your card you will be deemed to be participating and have accepted our Terms and Conditions.
Your card is provided by and remains the property of your issuing store. Your issuing store reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- decline to issue Cards;
- on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel cards and entitlements to other benefits;
- terminate a cardholder's membership in the Customer Loyalty Program; or
- terminate the Customer Loyalty Club completely.
We respect your privacy. Your personal information will remain confidential and will not be given to any other organization or third party unless agreed to by yourself.
You consent to us using your personal information to operate and provide you with membership benefits (which may include our membership newsletter) and to offer you other benefits from our store. You also consent to us using your personal information to assist in planning and researching product range and service offerings
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Termination
We reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, the Customer Loyalty Club, and any benefits at any time.